Here is a list of must-watch Indian web series on Netflix! We have created this list keeping in mind all the genres, popularity, and ratings!
- Sacred Games – Sacred games became shortly after its release. It is an Indian crime thriller web series. Set in Mumbai the story revolves around friendship, betrayal, redemption, violence, and revenge. With enthralling twists and turns, the plot leaves us rooted to the spot.
- Yeh Meri Family – One of the best comedy Indian web series on Netflix which is based on the life of a kid in the 90’s. Remember when you dodged classes and would find every little excuse to stay away from books? Or the inevitable silly fights with your sibling? This series will take you down that memory lane. This is a light-hearted family show.
- Delhi Crime – Based on the infamous Nirbhaya rape case, this thriller Indian web series on Netflix shows how a brave women police officer fights for justice while public protests, irresponsible investigation work, and political pressure keep pulling her down.
- Little Things – Just like the name suggests, this Indian web series on Netflix tracks down the little things that happen in the life of an unmarried couple living together. Dhruv and Kavya grow together and discover different aspects of a relationship. It is a relevant and relatable show.
- She – She is the epitome of an Indian web series on Netflix that empowers women. A journey of a lady officer unaware of her own capabilities is pulled out of her comfort zone and is assigned to expose a drug ring. This leads to her road to empowerment in a society dominated by men.
- Jamtara – Set in Jamtara, the phishing capital of India, cousins Rocky and Sunny along with a few friends run a phishing scam in their village. Jamtara will always have you on the edge of your seat. The story has a series of unanticipated revelations which make it more interesting as you move ahead with the show.
- College Romance – This show features a group of 3 friends in college going through life and their newfound relationships. It’s very relatable to the youth. The portrayal of the life of a college student seems so genuine. The friendships, the relationships, the laughs, the tears are all a part and parcel of college life. This show gives a beautiful insight into those experiences. It’s also perfect with its comedic timing. If you are looking for an Indian web series on Netflix to experience college life this short 5 episode series is perfect to binge-watch.
Which one will you watch? Did we miss any? Comment below. For more suggestions, review, and rating login to our site and follow our Instagram page. Click here!
Read our article on Bollywood movies that send a message to save girl child.